Go on a journey to explore the different settings and learn more about vision impairment with Jake or Grace.
Choose Jake or Grace
- Me Myself and Eye game is best played on Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Complete each scene by finding the vision impaired equipment and items suited for a particular location or place.
- Keep on playing to see SuperDog.
- Follow the prompt to locate each vision impaired equipment and item in the scene.
- A voiceover will be played when you click or touch on the correct vision impaired equipment and item.
- Click on repeat to replay the voiceover or click next to locate the next equipment or item.
- Each clicked equipment will be stored in the backpack.
- To view the backpack, please click on the backpack icon in the game.
- The game will end when all equipment have been collected.
GAME PLAY FOR ACCESSIBILITY DEVICES
- Swipe left or right to navigate around the game scene.
- Double or triple tap to select the vision impaired equipment.
- If you are unable to navigate to a button or an equipment, please tap anywhere on the screen to set the focus. Then swipe left or right to select the button or equipment.
Our eyes allow us to see shapes, faces, colours, movement and perceive light and darkness. This game will take you through the parts of the human eye and how they all work together to help you see. Click on the different parts of the eye to find out more.